Lump on tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Are you posting pictures from a mobile device?
He looks so tired. LOL Bless him, I am sure he will start to feel better real soon.
Be sure he gets his beauty rest & try to get him hydrated.
His beard isn't dark so that is a great sign! :D Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Alfieruby12

Original Poster
88543-649278923.jpg
He's a lot better now, stitches dissolved, but he's still under weight, trying to hand feed him as much as he'll take but he's not really interested. What can I give him to build him up?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news he is doing a lot better now! :D
What are you feeding him right now? You can try some squash baby food or sweet potato baby food. They help bulk them up a little bit. Do you feed roaches, or crickets, or other types of worms?
How old is his UVB light, does it need to be changed out?

Tracie

Alfieruby12

Original Poster
Hi, I am posting pics from an I pad, is that why they keep posting upside down? Lol
I am feeding him locusts and meal worms, he just can't seem to build up, since being ill he doesn't seem interested I hand feed him to get him to eat a bit more.Maybe he'll get back to normal eventually,maws a big op for him, he's so lovely can't bear to think of him being so weak. Will try the baby food thing and see if that helps. Thanx for you're replies will keep you posted xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom