Surgery - Tail Partial Amputation

ccnmeru

Original Poster
It looks great and it's good to hear that she's eating and acting like nothing happened. :)

Thanks for the update, I know you're busy !
I feel so bad though because she only had one of her favorite logs and a sterile towel… that’s all in her terrarium but I don’t want her to hurt herself jumping off her hammock onto her other rocks or anything like that. She looks at us like I’m soooo bored. I can’t do anything fun!!! Once she’s in the clear I will start adding her things!! She likes to be out a lot with us. So we do keep her out in the evenings until it’s time for bed she will cuddle and that means time for bed.

Attachments

• IMG_3612.jpeg
    IMG_3612.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 47

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She look so sweet, and like you said bored lol. But it's for her own good.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh bless her! She is a sweet girl, & hopefully she will be all back to normal soon. It's a great
sign she is eating so well & is active.

Tracie

ccnmeru

Original Poster
Hello,

Oh bless her! She is a sweet girl, & hopefully she will be all back to normal soon. It's a great
sign she is eating so well & is active.

Tracie
Ohhh yes she is eating and being active and continues to want to be out of her terrarium. She got a new log for being such a good girl at the vet for her post op visit. We were at the vet when the solar eclipse was happening so she enjoyed the solar eclipse as well!! 🥰🥰🦎

Attachments

• IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3638.jpeg
    IMG_3638.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3633.jpg
    IMG_3633.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 52

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Great to see it ! She looks proud of that log and she can now boast of seeing the solar eclipse and she has the receipts....picture proves that it happened ! :LOL:

This is a good thread to help people see that although the thought of your beardie having tail amputation is scary, they do very well with it. They do not feel much pain in their tail at all and a good vet can do this with no problem. She has bounced back just as expected.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How are things going? She definitely looks really happy there, so I am pretty sure she will be
perfectly fine. I'm so glad things went so well. She has come through her surgery without any
issues thankfully!
Keep us posted on her progress!

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom