Not open for further replies.

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
bonnie":3uk10he0 said:
bunnyrut":3uk10he0 said:
Stephanie923":3uk10he0 said:
stephanie where in FL u from?? i'm about 2 hours or so from orlando also, on the gulf side. about an hour or so above tampa.....

bonnie
new port richey

ahhhh ok, i'm from homosassa.........

omg, i lived there for a bit. my sister is still in homosassa. i miss the wildlife park there

omg small world!! i know, the wildlife park is great! who is your sister? wonder if i know her?
Hey BONNIE, Are you going to the Orlando Repticon?

bonnie

Hatchling Member
woah lol, i don't know your sis, but i live right off of homosassa trail on one of the little side streets! it's just too small of a world!!!
no, doubt i will make it to the convention, i work and my schedule is all over the place. but when is it??

bonnie

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Cool. I'll start a thread tonight when I'm home for that show. See if we can all see each other there!

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
bonnie":3ckk36zb said:
woah lol, i don't know your sis, but i live right off of homosassa trail on one of the little side streets! it's just too small of a world!!!
no, doubt i will make it to the convention, i work and my schedule is all over the place. but when is it??

bonnie
May 19 and 20th

bonnie

Hatchling Member
NeosMom":12vxuyk9 said:
Naples. :mrgreen:
ahhh ok, so u live on the other side of tampa. what exactly is a repticon? am assuming it's like a show for reptiles and stuff?

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Yeah. You know about what I do. Never been. Search it up. They have a website with pictures, itinerary and stuff.

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
okay alll you thread Hijackers, ELMER's pictures are up. Go to the thread in Introductions that says Welcome to OUr Home Elmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom