Moose *NEW PICS, page 12*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL my other kitten Kipper is OBSESSED with the roaches, I don't think Kasey has even seen them!

The funniest thing though, yesterday I was picking out the right sized roach for Moose, I had about 10 in the container, our Schnauzer puppy got very curious and stuck her face in the bin, all of a sudden she pulled her head back and almost went cross eyed before hubby started laughing and saying she had 2 roaches stuck to the end of her nose, hahahaha it was sooooooooo cute!

I'm just glad he seen it before the roaches were set free, LOL

Thanks Lance, duh I don't know why I never thought of that!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aw! Moose looks great! I absolutely love the pic of him in the towel.. beautiful shot!
How nice that your kitty allows Moose to sun on her cat tree with her. I don't know what it is with beardies and cat towers/condos. Mine love them too! :lol:
I see you still have snow on the ground :shock: Glad I'm not there, LOL :wink:

PetLover

Hatchling Member
Moose has such pretty coloring. How old and how long was he when you got him? Did you buy him from a local breeder or on the internet?

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yah we just had another freakin snow storm 2 nights ago :( Bad enough that I didn't go to work since there was also freezing rain. Traffic was moving S-L-O-W but that should bve it for storms, although last year on March 30th, we got over a foot, blah!

Moose is 8 mths old now :D Can't believe it, time is flyin and he was like 6.5" when I first got him, just a tiny tiny fart.

I got him from a breeder, not really local but just in the next province over and we shipped him by bus ;)

I've asked a MOD to merge the 2 threads (he actually has 3 threads, LOL) but if you search for Moose, you should easily find the others to see how itty bitty he was :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You're welcome! :D

Now that I did such a HUGE favor for you, the least you could do is to post lots-n-lots of pics of Moose for me to goo and gaa over. :mrgreen:

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
awww Gina, today is your lucky day :wink: I just took a bunch of pics of Mooser sun bathing this morning, I'm going to have some lunch and I will load and post them after that!

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
After loading these pics I realized I REALLY need to vacuum my cat tree, LOL but Moose didn't seem to mind.

Stretching up high as he can go to get some sun!
003.jpg

011.jpg

019.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom