Shedding or something else?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
We all learn as we go. You can't be expected to know everything straight away, and besides what fun would that be 😀

Mr.Dragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mr. Dragon
We all learn as we go. You can't be expected to know everything straight away, and besides what fun would that be 😀
True hah, if you type "is it okay to help pull of a lizards shedding skin" into google, literally the very first thing that comes up is "it is okay to help them out and pull it off"
what else am I supposed to think?! If I cant trust google then who can I trust?!!!?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I think if you trust google your in for heartache 💔 lol. (I'm not a fan of big tech 😉)
Some lizards 🦎 like the tegu maybe, it might be ok (it seems like their whole skin comes loose and once it's torn it just comes off, from video's I've seen) but beardie don't really work that way, theirs peel up in sections till it's done.

Mr.Dragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mr. Dragon
I know lol. I dont blindly trust google, I was just joking. I do use it for everything and research though.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
As bad as i hate to admit it, google does have the best search engine (if you can weed through the advertising)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Most of the time, they will be able to shed on their own in normal conditions. Sometimes they may have
some trouble but it's usually due to low humidity factors. You can always use some aloe vera gel, or
coconut oil lightly on trouble areas.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom