Meet norbert or pascal(still undecided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slifer892

Had all the stuff already just needed the beardie, just got it today. Does anyone know what color morph this is?
WP_000118.jpg

[imghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx189/slifer892/WP_000121.jpg][/img]
WP_000124.jpg

WP_000127.jpg

He/she has some really nice orange coloration. :)

geezluis

Great looking beardie!
Where did you get him?
I don't know much about morphs since I just got mine too, but my guess is he's a sandfire...

geezluis

Yeah, I've seen very colorful beardies at petsmart. Yesterday there was a yellow one, and the week before a red one. I was going to get the yellow since he was beautiful, but I saw another that was a little beat up and no one wanted. I held him for a bit and fell in love so I took him instead :)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I like the name Norbert to be honest. So cute sounding ( I know that wasn't your question, just had to put that out there.) : ) I am not sure what morph he is, he may be a sandfire, with mix of citrus. TO be honest I am not very knowlegdable in morphs or breeding. Everything else I know pretty well. : )

~Haley

Reteos

Thats definately a Sandfire.
heres my 3-4 week old sandfire, see the same colour pattern?
they go completely red/yellow as adults usually
PB262501.jpg

PB262500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom