Meet Bodie <3

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
She is doing good! Sorry for the gap in responding I was away on a trip, my dad and best friend took good care of her. She is more and more active the more settled she gets. I try to put some water-heavy veggies (usually zucchini) in her salads to help with hydration since she’s not great at drinking. It seems she may just like relaxing in the basking spot. I’m sure the neglect she went through might also affect how she acts as a 14-month-old “juvenile.” I’m going to try giving her more enrichment, a net and some more window time. But she seems great, she’s done with the deworming meds since a week ago. Here she is right now after a big poop earlier today.
I know I'm late but
I've rescued a baby who had parasites and MBD. After lots of love and care, he was cured! Then his parasites came back and took his life about 7 months later. I named him Warrior because he fought for his life. She is looking better and better each picture you send! I'm glad that you gave her a second chance and that your giving her the love and care she needs! Love and Care is a beardies main medicine.
Keep going you're doing great!

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Hey guys! Bodie has WAY more energy than last month. Even since completing her deworming medication really. She is up and about during the day and doesn’t get sleepy until right before her lights go off, no more napping for 3+ hours at the end of the day

Unfortunately something new just happened that threw me off!! She just pooped… in her sleep??? (She finished her deworming meds like 3 weeks ago so this new issue is unrelated to medication side effects.) I woke up at 4am to sounds of rustling in her tank, super confused I jolted up worried something was wrong with her or maybe that she got stuck somewhere. She did fall asleep “standing up” last night so maybe the pooping has something to do with it?? It was a runny poop obviously. I didn’t even know this could happen and I was super concerned it could be a really bad sign. Besides this though she’s doing really well. Poor baby must have been scared and confused waking up to having pooped herself 🥹

Let me know what you guys think! My room has been a little warm at night but nothing crazy. She was not warm to the touch, she was cool to the touch like is normal at night. Her poop was definitely kind of watery I’m not sure what could’ve caused this.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Hey guys! Bodie has WAY more energy than last month. Even since completing her deworming medication really. She is up and about during the day and doesn’t get sleepy until right before her lights go off, no more napping for 3+ hours at the end of the day

Unfortunately something new just happened that threw me off!! She just pooped… in her sleep??? (She finished her deworming meds like 3 weeks ago so this new issue is unrelated to medication side effects.) I woke up at 4am to sounds of rustling in her tank, super confused I jolted up worried something was wrong with her or maybe that she got stuck somewhere. She did fall asleep “standing up” last night so maybe the pooping has something to do with it?? It was a runny poop obviously. I didn’t even know this could happen and I was super concerned it could be a really bad sign. Besides this though she’s doing really well. Poor baby must have been scared and confused waking up to having pooped herself 🥹

Let me know what you guys think! My room has been a little warm at night but nothing crazy. She was not warm to the touch, she was cool to the touch like is normal at night. Her poop was definitely kind of watery I’m not sure what could’ve caused this.
It's great seeing the improvements 🙂. The poops at night happen sometimes. With multiple dragons 🐉 I see it happen now and then.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom