Is My beardie Laying

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great to hear she is still active & has a great appetite, too. I hope she lays soon! If
she's digging now, then she is trying to get a
perfect burrow dug.

Tracie

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I saw her she is in her laybox. She is in the position she digs in. But, she isn’t digging. Last time she faced towards the exit. She is not facing the exit. Is there a way I can tell? Is something wrong with her?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
I think she finished laying. She laid for a little less than 2 hours. Then, covered it up for almost an hour. I haven’t looked to see the eggs yet because she just finished. Should I do anything for her? And is it ok to take out the lay box?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
She’s looking very flat is that normal. She also has a bit of a pancake going on though.
44784E78-91D1-4AD1-A590-1B93207B98EE.jpeg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes you can give her a drink, if she doesn't mind being soaked then she can do that for about 5 minutes to see if she'll have a drink but make the water shallow and on the warm side. You can offer her food as well. Leave the box maybe another half hour so she doesn't feel stressed if it's taken right away.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Yes you can give her a drink, if she doesn't mind being soaked then she can do that for about 5 minutes to see if she'll have a drink but make the water shallow and on the warm side. You can offer her food as well. Leave the box maybe another half hour so she doesn't feel stressed if it's taken right away.
Is it ok if I took out the box. Because I did that a second ago. I can put it back though. It might have been there for 5 minutes after she left.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
And throw the eggs away after you take care of her. Just double bag + toss them out in the garbage, she's never been with a male since she was little if I remember and her last clutch was also infertile.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom