Egg bound.??

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I get the same way, even if I'm just leaving for a little while. Since I'm in a hotel, I have a camera in my room where I can see my scale babies 😭😂😂
My cameras always scated mine, i thinknit was the infra-red for the night visipn that caused it. I had to stop using them.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I get the same way, even if I'm just leaving for a little while. Since I'm in a hotel, I have a camera in my room where I can see my scale babies 😭😂😂
All anxious parents have paranoia. I was always afraid that Foxy might dig up a stone or piece of wood from below and get stuck, so all the stones and driftwood I have are on the glass bottom of the terrarium, and sand is poured on the sides of them, so there is no chance of digging. And I, too, always turn on the camera when I leave the house.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
All anxious parents have paranoia. I was always afraid that Foxy might dig up a stone or piece of wood from below and get stuck, so all the stones and driftwood I have are on the glass bottom of the terrarium, and sand is poured on the sides of them, so there is no chance of digging. And I, too, always turn on the camera when I leave the house.
Okay, on another note, we broke down and got another baby. 🤗 He's 75% red monster (the parents are INSANE looking) and we can't decide on a name. He's grey because of shed but he's so red/black he's almost purple. The names being tossed around are Cinder and Spyro. But we can't think of anything good. Any ideas.?

Attachments

• 20240501_120847.jpg
    20240501_120847.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240501_131750.jpg
    20240501_131750.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240501_113600.jpg
    20240501_113600.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240501_113546.jpg
    20240501_113546.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 10

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
OOh he is PROUD already and gorgeous. I like Cinder.
Congratzz on you nee baby!!!!!
He has such a...velocitaptor head in that one photo, it's wild. He was a little scared and a bit flighty, he leaped off the bed a few times but he did cuddle into my hair when he was ready for bed. 🥰😂 I'm so excited to see him shed, his coloring is so damn coooooooolllll

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He has such a...velocitaptor head in that one photo, it's wild. He was a little scared and a bit flighty, he leaped off the bed a few times but he did cuddle into my hair when he was ready for bed. 🥰😂 I'm so excited to see him shed, his coloring is so damn coooooooolllll
I love the red monsters

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He looks very handsome! His colors are terrific.
I'm sure that he will do very well with you, it sounds
like he loves attention!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom