Is My beardie Laying

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Sometimes there are a few leftover.
Did you offer her food or water yet ?
Yes. She ate what I’ve been handing her. Except for when she was wiggling. But, that was only for a second. She still ate it in between the wiggles. She ate greens and crickets. I did not offer her water yet because her face was dirty but I will do that now. She went down to eat the food by herself 2 times before the extra egg. Do you know if this bump is ok? It was there before she laid as well. I mostly see it when she is in that particular position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 30

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Might be another egg or just part of her side. Sounds like she's doing very well, already hungry is a great sign.:)
Ok, thank you for all your help! I’m thinking a part of her side. Because it moved when she pushed out the egg. And it looks flat sticking out instead of round. But, I wouldn’t know.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

Did you need some help with moving your thread?
How is your dragon doing today, is she laying her eggs now, or starting to?

Tracie
Yes, please! I think she laid her eggs technically yesterday. Really a few hours ago. She laid 25. Then, she was on her basking mostly for the rest of the day. She ate what I handed her, and she ate by herself as well.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh sorry, I should have checked this thread before posting on your other one! So, she is really
laying now, has she finished? Her 25 eggs is quite a bit, I'm sure she is very tired! Be sure to
give her extra calcium & fluids too for her recuperation.

Tracie

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

Oh sorry, I should have checked this thread before posting on your other one! So, she is really
laying now, has she finished? Her 25 eggs is quite a bit, I'm sure she is very tired! Be sure to
give her extra calcium & fluids too for her recuperation.

Tracie
Yes, she finished! I’ll give her extra calcium. I tried to drop water on her nose. But, she got annoyed. Would it work to spray her greens with water for extra fluids?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I'm glad to hear she finally did lay her eggs.
I have had trouble figuring out how to Merge threads after the site update. I'll work on it, & try to get
it done for you. Just these 2 threads, correct?

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom