Is My beardie Laying

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It'll be O.K, sometimes they lay one before the rest of the clutch. She should use that again like last time and it's possible that she'll lay outside the lay bin too. You can try taking the cardboard out and packing much more sand in the bag.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
image.jpg

Is this better? I changed it so she would be able to dig down. And it is very close to her basking. Also, thank you for your help!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good, that's more height like Brandon mentioned . But just be patient, last time it took her 4-5 days or so of constant digging. Hopefully she might do so even faster this time.:)

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Good, that's more height like Brandon mentioned . But just be patient, last time it took her 4-5 days or so of constant digging. Hopefully she might do so even faster this time.:)
Ok, thank you! She seems to have settled down again. Is that ok? She was all settled for the day. Even when she laid that one egg. She was just walking around. She only started digging again because I was moving her. But, she did jump down and dig in the new spot on her own. She then glass surfed and is basking now.
image.jpg

This is how much she dug!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She is beautiful! As AHBD stated, they often lay a few here & there, before they lay the primary
amount. It looks good there, so hopefully she is comfortable & will finish her burrow now.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom