Bearded dragons diarrhea 2 questions about how it affects her being gravid

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, my bearded dragon laid eggs 3 weeks ago. She laid 2 clutches. But, I know there is a chance she can lay more. She has been having diarrhea. To fix it I took away her liquid topper which helps her eat. So, shes been quite picky with her greens some days. If she is gravid again, will this cause her to not eat enough? Or will she not picky if she needs the nutrients?

The other thing is I might go test the poop for parasites soon. Would parasites affect her ability to lay eggs? Right now she really wants her crickets, and she doesn’t seem sick. Except for her appetite with her greens being low. Also, if she needs a harsh medicine, would that prevent her from laying eggs? Thank you!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, my bearded dragon laid eggs 3 weeks ago. She laid 2 clutches. But, I know there is a chance she can lay more. She has been having diarrhea. To fix it I took away her liquid topper which helps her eat. So, shes been quite picky with her greens some days. If she is gravid again, will this cause her to not eat enough? Or will she not picky if she needs the nutrients?

The other thing is I might go test the poop for parasites soon. Would parasites affect her ability to lay eggs? Right now she really wants her crickets, and she doesn’t seem sick. Except for her appetite with her greens being low. Also, if she needs a harsh medicine, would that prevent her from laying eggs? Thank you!!!
More questions for ahbd and Tracie
@AHBD
@Drache613

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom