Teaser for new video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris9

:shock: It's already one of (if not the) most re-watchable beardie vids i've ever seen. And i've been watching a TON of them lately :lol:
Can't wait to see the final cut!!

BBD is definitely on my short list when i finally build up the nerve to order my first monsta :evil:

I do 3d illustration and animation. Maybe we could work out a deal if you ever want to add some custom 3d cuts to your vids :wink:

chris9

Oh yeah. As far as ideas for discussion...

-I would like to hear more about your bloodlines/breeders.
-I know there are a bazillion care videos out there, but any tips on things that you might do differently would be interesting.
-Showing how you ship your dragons would be good to put some peoples minds at ease when ordering.
-Would also be nice to see what a baby beardies life is like before it's shipped out.

Guess it depends on how informative the video is vs how much eye candy you want to include 8)

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
I have seen a couple of your videos and really enjoyed them.
Showing your adults throwing down on critters its always fun to see.
maybe some basic viv info
And what separates your dragons/ bloodlines from other breeders.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
That looks awesome! Can't wait to see the full length vid. Pretty cool idea to feed your beardies in water. They don't aspirate do they?

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
The video is awesome. I bought Diablo in 2009....Bloodbank was awesome to deal with...

08b9b6c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom