Jasper is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:cry: :cry: OMG! I'm devastated! :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: I love that little guy.I'm going to miss him. :cry: :cry:
I'm so sorry for your loss I know the pain your in right now please know that I'm thinking about you. :(

R.I.P. Jasper Baby!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Jasper's Mom":6b9ad said:
Thanks you guys. I still don't believe it. I can't believe my baby is gone. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. He was everything to me.

I understand this, we felt the same way when Miss O died almost 2 years ago, then 2+ weeks ago when Redrock died. You will miss him for a long while. We were given a 2 or 3 or so month old baby beardie that is helping us heal, and we got a new baby with a lot of red on her back at the Tucson Reptile show yesterday.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
beardie parents":49afb said:
2+ weeks ago when Redrock died. You will miss him for a long while.
I'm so very sorry for your loss of Redrock I didn't even realize redrock was gone until this morning.

An yes you will miss Jasper as beardie parents will miss Redrock for a long time. I lost Rocky in March an I still cry several times a week. It does help to ease the pain if you have a nother loving little beardie to care for. If Rocky would have been my only beardie it would have been so much worse. Darn beardies are so lovable.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
NO!!!!!! Please say it isn't so!!
18HZ4040.gif

Oh Sandi, words cannot express how sorry I am. I know how much Jasper meant to you - and to all of us. He was your baby, your little sunshine (even though he was always grumpy and had a black beard - but that was what made him so unique and lovable).
angel8.gif

(I need to go & cry now - and hug Pookie)
smiley1660.gif

Zoey

Sub-Adult Member
I'm so sorry to hear about Jasper! :( What a shock... He was a beautiful photogenic beardie. The pictures you posted always brought a smile to my face. He was one special beardie, and he will be missed!

Beanie42

Juvie Member
I'm really sorry for your loss *big hugs* Me, Jamie, Jess and Steph will all miss him so much. I can't beleive he's gone.

I think i too need to go hug my babies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a real shock. It doesn't seem possible that it happened so quickly and don't have any answers. Can't imagine how devastated you must feel. :cry: We all all miss Jasper and all the stories and pictures. We're all SO sorry Sandi.

This is for you Jasper. R.I.P.

rainbow-9.jpg

utahraptr

Sub-Adult Member
ON NO!!! I'm so sorry for your loss! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I opened this thinking "Uhoh, Jasper is getting into mischief and got lost somewhere, like under the couch". I didn't expect that, such a shock! Again, I'm so sorry, I loved seeing his pictures and hearing all the stories about him, all the black beards and super Jasper tales. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom