Fudge n Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Been a while since I posted pics of these 2..
Here they are just chillaxing..

Fudge AKA "The Princess"
HPIM4948.jpg

HPIM4945.jpg

HPIM4938.jpg

HPIM4949.jpg

Storm AKA "Grouch Bag"
HPIM4956.jpg

HPIM4957.jpg

HPIM4961.jpg

HPIM4962.jpg

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
Fudge is such a beautiful little princess, she always looks as if she's smiling

Storm however, well what did you do to him or is he always that grumpy, if yes then you really did match his name well to his temperament :lol: moody little monster

you really did hit the nail on the head with those names
fudge is all sweetness
storm is all grey and moody

always good to see pics of any of your not so little family
any snakey pics in the offing?

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
I know I say it every time you post pictures, but Fudge is just soooo beautiful!!!

Storm has quite the dark beard...such a guy!!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
As always, Fudge looks stunning in her pics. And as wigglesworth said, she always looks like she's smiling :D
If you ever took a pic of Storm WITHOUT a blackbeard, I probably wouldn't recognize him :lol:

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments! :mrgreen:

always good to see pics of any of your not so little family
any snakey pics in the offing?

My family is unfortunately downsizing..
I just have no time for all of them to get alot of attention and I feel bad about it..
Also - Mice are so expensive here and I cant breed them anymore - they got loose, into the house and it was a disaster!
So I made the hard decision to sell the corns.. It will be better for them..
I still have Levi, Popcorn and Kedo for now - only my Mia has been sold..

Fudge, Storm and Ajay (the ball) will be staying..

I'll try get pics up of Ajay soon :)

sunkist":b5b0e said:
Great pics but does she always wear the necklace??? It's tooo cute.

Yes she does.. It doesnt bother her so it stays on.

Goonie":b5b0e said:
As always, Fudge looks stunning in her pics. And as wigglesworth said, she always looks like she's smiling :D
If you ever took a pic of Storm WITHOUT a blackbeard, I probably wouldn't recognize him :lol:

Thanks Gina! Lol - That beard is who he is.. It never goes away.. I think he black bearded so often that his beard got stuck that way! :lol:

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
Taryn7":c4f7c said:
Also - Mice are so expensive here and I cant breed them anymore - they got loose, into the house and it was a disaster!
So I made the hard decision to sell the corns.. It will be better for them..
You mean better for you since you don't have to buy or breed mice! I can't believe they got loose, how many and how did you get rid of them?

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Awww Taryn, they are so sweet, even grouchy Storm...but you know Fudge has always been my favorite. Her necklace is precious and Storm's beard is priceless!!! :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Ha ha, look at those two! They are the odd couple for sure. Fudge, all sweetness and sunshine, and Storm, black down onto his belly. :love5:

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
whiskersmom":6cf45 said:
Awww Taryn, they are so sweet, even grouchy Storm...but you know Fudge has always been my favorite. Her necklace is precious and Storm's beard is priceless!!! :D

Thanks Sherri!
Storm is definitely not a beardie that you take around showing people who don't know beardies - with that black beard - he looks so mean!
But truthfully he is a real sweetheart who just melts my heart! He is even broadening his horizons and tried strawberry the other day! :shock: First time ever he has tried something new.. And even ate a second piece!

Jasper's Mom":6cf45 said:
Ha ha, look at those two! They are the odd couple for sure. Fudge, all sweetness and sunshine, and Storm, black down onto his belly. :love5:

They are a true "Beauty and the Beast"! :mrgreen:
Though Miss Fudge does have her moments! If I put her in her carrier to go somewhere, or try to give her a bath - her beard turns very grey and her body gets so dark.. Its NOT a pleasant sight!

Shereiner

Juvie Member
Ah, Fudge! You beauty you! We have missed you! Link has been brumating off and on....

Storm has a little Eyore cloud... Only it is under his head, instead of on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom