Emergency does this look like mad please I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I saw the video kinda looks like what my guy was doing. You're right though it looks suspicious. I hope you get it straightened out soon. AHBD would know more than me though. I only had the experience that didnt turn out so well. Good luck.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Are you sure he didn't hurt himself? I only ask because my 8 month old jumped and landed on his wrist and was limping for 2 days he finally got better yesterday.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It started yesterday so that could be a possibility . Could shedding make him feel like this? Since he is shedding on his leg

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
As far as I know shedding doesn't do that but Im sure he is very itchy. Mine is shedding his leg and he doesn't limp like that. MBD could start like that but also a possibility of him hurting himself could cause this limp that he has got going on. If anything, I hope it's not mbd and just a simple sprain. My boy's wrist didn't swell so I got lucky it wasnt too bad.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I sent said video to my other vet friend hopefully they have a idea. Also if you guys have any other ideas go ahead and tell me

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
There's a mod on here named Tracie (username Drache613) she knows about beardies her and I talk a lot. You should send her a PM she would have a better idea on whats going on and could seriously help out a lot when she gets online.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Does he really? He must not be feeling too bad then so thats good. Is there any reason why he is doing that? Stress, too hot temps? things of that nature. My boy does it for 2 things food or have to go potty of course potty also means explore time. Your boy is cute by the way.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks a million yeah I usually wake up to him doing that it could be him wanting some extra attention and such and maybe he can't digest the powder for calcium or maybe his bulb is a piece of crap and I have to get a new one. And he has no trouble moving he always wants to run and jump but he has been doing that since yesterday it's weird but he hasn't lost energy could he have pulled it somehow from falling over while glass surfing?

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
You know that could be it he may have pulled it.
I use liquid calcium and vitamin and use a reptisun 10 tube and I really hadnt an issue with mbd. Of course I dont do vitamin and calcium the same day. I use Zilla calcium and vitamin spray some people tell me not to use them but I really had not have an issue with the spray. Some will advise you to to www.beardeddragon.co I think that's right or bug de lite for their liquids. My phone didn't save the links. Some dragons can't process powders some can. It can depend on the bulb you have. What is its brand and is it a coil/compact or tube?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It does look like he's walking funny. At first I thought maybe he just can't get good traction on the tile , maybe ? That wouldn't happen [ normally ] from jumping around the tank. [ most babies fling themselves around quite a bit ] unless he has a very tall tank. Have you had him out and he jumped off of you or something else recently ? Also, what type of tube bulb do you have [ look for the brand name and if it's 2.0, 5.0, 10.0 ] Also a pic of his set up showing the placement of the bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
My name is Faith
Top Bottom