Emergency does this look like mad please I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I always cut up his roaches and make sure they are small enough and I gut load them and I dust them 5 times a week the other days are vitamins. Sorry if I'm taking s long my baby beardie is being a bit difficult he hates car rides

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
So you use large roaches and the cut them up ? If so, what size ? Even if you cut the large ones in to smaller pieces they may still cause impaction because the harder pieces are too difficult to digest. That may be part of what's going on.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I use the babies but if they happen to be a tad bit bigger I cut them up they aren't bigger than my thumbnail

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just went to the vets and at the college and they said he was fine and not a thing was wrong with him im happy but at the same time still paranoid. Wish there was a way I could send a video of him walking

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
First of all, love your username!

I've dealt with MBD in a sick young dragon, I'll leave the rest personal. I hope your baby gets well...good luck. It's true they need to see how he's walking but they're not going to its hard to get a dragon to walk in front of them to see. My vet gave my young boy liquid calcium to give him. See, what I did was record a video on my iPhone and went with my dragon to show my vet and he got the idea right away. Maybe you can use a camera or phone..Im sorry if you can't do this but it may be the only way to get them to see.

Maninhotpink

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The thing is they say him walk and everything but didn't think anything of it said he should be fine and nothing was the matter with him and it was a college of doctors that said it I don't know if I should believe them or what.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Maybe go to another vet for a second opinion. I mean you know there is something wrong. I would do that..matter of fact I had to. My first vet was bad..she had no idea what was wrong. I had found another and got a second opinion and we helped him.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I understand truly. My second vet about the same distance.
Good luck to you and your boy. I do understand how you feel about this and it's not easy to not worry when your dragon just looks wrong and everyone doesnt believe you. I live with parents and they don't understand that when he needs to go he needs to go. They always told me he's fine! I knew he isn't, that young boy had a whole lot of issues instead of mbd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom