Egg dissapear from female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weluvourreptiles

Hatchling Member
I just started reading this thread..... all I can come up with is WOW! I have a 11yo daughter.... Scary scary stuff. I hope that was all a joke really, and that my daughter doesn't pull stupid stuff like that on the net... again... WOW! And O-Goncho sweetie, I'm sorry but it isn't normal.... please make sure you talk with your parents if you are ever in a similar situation.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Please try to keep this post on topic and remember that this is a PG-13 forum and this topic was posted by a minor.Please keep any future posts directed to the original question asked by the OP.

Ryan Maguire

Sub-Adult Member
vickson420":d1be8 said:
Please try to keep this post on topic and remember that this is a PG-13 forum and this topic was posted by a minor.Please keep any future posts directed to the original question asked by the OP.

If the forum is PG13 why is a 11 year old on here :?

Anyways, you should leave breeding until your older. What if one or two of the babies gets sick? How will you afford vet bills? You are way too young to be breeding.

lilrus9

Wow that is just rediculous how this kid is breeding at age 12. I'm only 14 myself and as much fun as breeding sounds i would never try it until the far future.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
well regardless of the whole situation although it is my personal belief that you should be a little bit older to be doing all of this...

did you bring your girl to the vet?

beardedwizard

Extreme Poster
Why is everyone attacking this guy, instead try informing him of the correct ways! And by informing him I don't mean shoving it down his throat... Nicely explain why it's done a certain way, and he will most likely understand where you are coming from... All this arguing gets old on this site, don't attack a new member, inform him! (Always play the nice guy! :wink: )

Anthony

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Lol, I do think 40+12=a lil creepy. Ok, I'm almost 12 (allowed to reveal age) and my parents want me to take on breeding. I explained to them it was a huge responsibility, lol. They think I'm mature enough! pshh... parents these days! :p jk. Anyway.. I don't think it's very appropriate making fun of her. I mean, she IS 12, and I don't think I would like it that much either. Aren't we supposed to be beardie slaves together? lol. :laughhard: :whip:

Stephies_Leo _Dragon

Juvie Member
I agree with Anthony this thread got out of hand and off topic. This kid is trying to get some information on breeding and instead everyone is being kinda rude. You can't just assume the worst because a grown man is interacting with a kid. You really are judging without knowing the people or the whole situation. Regardless education is more important than judgement.

What in the world... This thread is all over the place. :roll:
I think if the 12 year old child has a 40 year old to help out then the child should just let this other person take care of it, and hopefully if there were eggs, the older partner has already taken it into their own hands. This whole thing is just craziness.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
i dont know much about this but im 12 too and i wanted to breed beardies also but i have to wait till my lil baby gets old enough and when she is (when shes 2 just to be safe cuz it will be my first time doing it) ill be about 14 so ill be a lil older nad my mom woruldnt let me do it at this age she thinks im "too young and i dont know enough" so im learning all i can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom