Egg dissapear from female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic

Juvie Member
beardeddragoncarer":451d6 said:
He was our families friend before he asked me to join his comapany. He was the one who gave me my 1st and 2nd dragons.

ok, aside from what has been said... you ask why the eggs dissapeared. easy answer is take her to the vet and let a professional check her out. this topic could be locked now.

beardeddragoncarer

Original Poster
Epic":ec301 said:
beardeddragoncarer":ec301 said:
First of all, my friend is 40 years old with 8 years breeding experience. He is guiding me on what to do. He owned a company, but he asked me to join him, and change the company name. The female i was talking has been back an forth between his house and mine. He bred it a lemonfire x a chris allen red. He said she was pregnant and was ready to lay her eggs then he told me the eggs just dissapear. He was fustrated, so I offered to look it up. Get the fact strait first next time. Also I have and know a lot more about care than you think I do. I spent weeks studying bd carebooks, site care sheets, patterns.

ohhh, excuse me. i didn't realize you read caresheets for weeks. you are the expert. i've been watching CSI Miami for years, i can't tell a finger print from a jelly donut stain. you're 40 year old friend with 8 years breedign experience, should be able to figure out why the eggs "disapeared". or, he should have professional contacts that he can go through for information. i find it very hard to believe that a 40 year old would ask a 12 year old to join his company, and change the name for him. i really think this whole thing is someone who has too much time on their hands and wants to stir up some mischief.
Well believe it!!!!

auntylolo

Extreme Poster
Hi, I would agree she needs a vet visit to check for the remains of eggs just to be safe.

On a separate note, I would get someone to proof-read your website for you. If I was looking to buy a dragon, I would not buy one from a company that hadn't taken the time to check spellings and grammer.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
quote] Well believe it!!!![/quote]

this is the most uneducated response i think i have ever seen

atreyu917

Juvie Member
ha ha oh dear. you're probably right...cause it's been days since we heard from the 12 year old. Maybe someone should call the police?? naaaaaaaaaaaah

atreyu917

Juvie Member
spyder79":f726e said:
innappropriate comment removed by moderator
Agreed. It's definitely a sad, sad world. (comment removed by moderator) It's just terrible the things that happen these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom