Egg dissapear from female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Are you sure it was pregnant? They usually do not start having infertile eggs till about 18 months of age? Or did you try and breed your dragons?

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Why were you breeding a one year old female? Do you know the risks involved with that?

How much does your female weigh?

What were your signs for eggs?

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
And how are you calling it a company?

Do you have incubators ready? What about many tanks because you should only house five new born beardies together.

Do you have all the uv lights you need for all the tanks?

Do you know what to expect from one single breeding?

How are you going to sell these dragons?

My next question is why do you want to do this?

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
Huh?

Yes to what?

If you are making a company you must be prepared for these questions or how else will you sell?

You know that you need to have 1000 crickets per week right for 30 hungry baby beardies?

atreyu917

Juvie Member
you can't really breed beardies and be in it for the business and money aspect. So far you dont seem so concerned for your beardies health too much.

Epic

Juvie Member
this is scary. on one post he asked about a free 10 gallon tank, "for 20 small babies"... it may be safe to say any dragons purchased from him would be rescues. is this some kind of joke?

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Epic":9da9f said:
this is scary. on one post he asked about a free 10 gallon tank, "for 20 small babies"... it may be safe to say any dragons purchased from him would be rescues. is this some kind of joke?

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom