Shedding behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah shedding is known to cause irritable behavior along with lack of appetite sometimes. It's not always the case but it's common. Normal behavior and appetite should return after the shed cycle is complete.

Bmiller

CooperDragon":18ijxaf9 said:
Yeah shedding is known to cause irritable behavior along with lack of appetite sometimes. It's not always the case but it's common. Normal behavior and appetite should return after the shed cycle is complete.

I seem to have lucked out with my beardie. He was crabby yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. This morning he was circling tank repeatedly climbing over and under perches and then I glance over and he looks like he's walking around in a shredded balloon. Misted him a few times and aside from a couple random pieces he's clean, decimating my cricket population and tilting his head back whenever I get close to tank for a chin rub ...

Cerko

My girl has recently started shedding and she is GRUMPY! Black beard if I look at her the wrong way... She's also had a marked decrease in appetite, hoping both pass soon and she can relax again :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom