Fire hasn't been shedding

Beardie name(s)
Fire
Hi,

My beardie Fire hasn't shed for over 6 months now, and I'm just curious if that's anything to be worried about? He used to shed about once every 2 months and then he stopped shedding regularly. I haven't noticed any difference in his behavior since his last shed, and he seems normal and alert but I wanted to make sure that this is okay.
He lives in a 2x2x4 ft zen habitats enclosure, he has a Reptisun T5 10.0 48" UVB bulb and a fluker's 75 watt basking bulb on top of his tank. Temps are measured with digital probe thermometers. He eats a salad every day and 10-15 dubia roaches 1-2 times per week. He gets hornworms, superworms, and fruit as treats.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi,

My beardie Fire hasn't shed for over 6 months now, and I'm just curious if that's anything to be worried about? He used to shed about once every 2 months and then he stopped shedding regularly. I haven't noticed any difference in his behavior since his last shed, and he seems normal and alert but I wanted to make sure that this is okay.
He lives in a 2x2x4 ft zen habitats enclosure, he has a Reptisun T5 10.0 48" UVB bulb and a fluker's 75 watt basking bulb on top of his tank. Temps are measured with digital probe thermometers. He eats a salad every day and 10-15 dubia roaches 1-2 times per week. He gets hornworms, superworms, and fruit as treats.
Is the UVB in the tank?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hi,

My boy hasn’t shed since August, he is 11 months at the moment. It slows down a lot with age, he hasn’t grown in length for some time. Likely nothing to worry about.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom