Reptisun 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Yup, happy Reptar ! Now.... You knew I was going to say that didn't you, Garin :D
Ditch the black light, they don't need it at night, just nice and dark for good sleep !
Here is a link for a better calcium.. The Flukers has Phosphates in it... no good
Link:
http://www.petmountain.com/product/reptile-supplements/105551/rep-cal-ultrafine-powder-calcium-with-vitamin-d3.html
And here is the vitamins:
http://www.petmountain.com/product/reptile-supplements/105550/rep-cal-herptivite-multivitamin.html

Other than that, you did a fantastic job ! So when do I help you out with the tiles ? ;)
Janie.

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The blacklight is for heat at night. It can get below 40 outside at night(even though its normally 80-90 during the day). but i'll try without it.

I dont have the money to buy the Rep-Cal items. but when i do i will :)

and i'm going to switch to tiles when he's older.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Reptar is certainly looking great, and happy with his new UVB!

Thanks for the pic, and for keeping us posted. We LOVE updates around here. :mrgreen:

The best,
Em

What type of fixture did you put the tube in? Is it resting on top of the screen or did you have to mount it? I'm about to do the same thing but am nervous about buying the fixture online. Any help would be appreciated!

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I went to walmart and bought a simple $7 18" fixture. then ordered the tube. its just resting approx 8.5 inches from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom