question about parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Still no deal good day i will take my chances and have a few available options on my side. Money isnt the issue these two are hypos and costed me 500 bucks with shipping 40 bucks a piece. Dont believee check out bigappleherp.com and see there cost. I have receipts and could forward them in a email. Money is a problem right now but have alot lined up if i could get out of this month. Dragons running back and forth in there tanks well dieing i dont think is going to happen. All i need is a fecal done and figure out why they shed but wont grow. I got them to eat a few cut in half supers as thats all i have till tomorrow. Greens turnip dandilion and mustard and discard the spinach. I dust with calcium d3 and vitamins sometimes. No stress marks they are gone. If i had safe dubias because the ones i have had a mold problem. So am leaving them be and see if they live the rest of the week. If i had some of those that would let me know how hungry and better they are. Tomorrow i will chexk out theroachguy.com and see if i can afford what they have. I also have albon on the way and see if that will clear them up and have acidophiliz on hand now after that treatment. I got there temp to 120 and boost the uvb so i think that is getting them better. They are worth the risk because i cant even sell them i care about them so much and doesnt matter to me if there is a better home for them out there. By winter time these guys will be in a mansion when am done.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
120*F is way to hot for them! Your roasting them alive! Your temps should not be above 110
No wonder why they are acting sick on you!

Lower your temps please please please!

Even 110 is a bit to high in my eyes!

105 is perfect for growing babies

Also you said you got the one for free as you ordered one and where shipped two. I remember this clearly.

Good luck

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":2blsummv said:
They only get ten inches from bulb and the probe is at six inches. Thanks i'll need it

I dont care where your probe is!
120 is to hot!! 4 inches isnt that much of a space! It wont be much cooler 4 inches away from the probe!

Please lower the temps before you cook them and they do die on you!

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":3n4z3fpr said:
I know what i am doing and no my setup. They get as close as they can so without seeing gaping there fine.

Its to hot, your dragons are already showing signs of it being to hot for them..

Please please please lower their temps for their health.

Move the probe to right where they bask to get a more accurate temps.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am not responding to this nonsense of the past few post. Am not selling and there getting better done end of story.

DaddyGeek

Juvie Member
Terminator7777":2chfnvft said:
I am not responding to this nonsense of the past few post. Am not selling and there getting better done end of story.

It's not nonsense, it's common sense.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":1bbuc6x5 said:

No they are not getting better, you posted that the one still is not eating that's not getting better. That's getting worse, and the temps are not helping them at all

Not to be mean or rude

But please listen to the advice and lower your temps

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":1392jxbn said:
I know what i am doing and no my setup. They get as close as they can so without seeing gaping there fine.

If you knew what you were doing, your beardies would be thriving by now, like the rest of us. No offense, but it's not that hard to get the temperatures right. If you invest in a dimmer switch, it would save you trouble messing around with the positioning. If you can get to walmart or home depot or something, and get one, I think they're under $10. If you keep them too hot, you're literally cooking them.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
randommonks":10ox4h9e said:
Terminator7777":10ox4h9e said:

If you knew what you were doing, your beardies would be thriving by now, like the rest of us. No offense, but it's not that hard to get the temperatures right. If you invest in a dimmer switch, it would save you trouble messing around with the positioning. If you can get to walmart or home depot or something, and get one, I think they're under $10. If you keep them too hot, you're literally cooking them.

Well thats your theory and i noticed gaping this morning so i droped down to 110 by not using a 150 watt and now using a 100 watt.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":3hr68v6q said:
Well thats your theory and i noticed gaping this morning so i droped down to 110 by not using a 150 watt and now using a 100 watt.

So is your temperature at 110 or 120? There's a difference between them. Think how comfortable you are at 70 vs 80 vs 90 degrees. 10 degrees makes a huge difference.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Seriously.. why do you guys continue to argue with him? Just let it be.. people are going to do what they want regardless of what they are told.. he is not going to sell the dragons, who knows what will happen to them.. and maybe you're just better off not reading his posts if you're going to get in a fight match.. Is it really worth it? I've honestly thought of these guys everyday, and I can't do it anymore. I am sad for them, and hope they make it... but arguing doesn't help any matters, and it's not going to change anyone. He's not taking money for them.. and I have read posts where he paid $280 for both, now it's $500? So who knows... I really still want to see pictures of these dragons...

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
lauraj1055":y2sulz15 said:
Seriously.. why do you guys continue to argue with him? Just let it be.. people are going to do what they want regardless of what they are told.. he is not going to sell the dragons, who knows what will happen to them.. and maybe you're just better off not reading his posts if you're going to get in a fight match.. Is it really worth it? I've honestly thought of these guys everyday, and I can't do it anymore. I am sad for them, and hope they make it... but arguing doesn't help any matters, and it's not going to change anyone. He's not taking money for them.. and I have read posts where he paid $280 for both, now it's $500? So who knows... I really still want to see pictures of these dragons...

bump =}

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thats cool all of you Quit worrying about my dragons and i did everything i could they die they die. I payed alot for them and learn from my mistake that these reptiles BD are no good and not worth this. I dont understand these post mainly cause why do you care there my problem. Get over it am not selling them quit asking and not listening to this anymore. I am frustrated as it is and dont have time for this. Good day and blocks are being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom