Ball Pythons/Bearded Dragon Parasites?

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I got a free snake/Ball Python and wanted to know if the parasites are interchangeable with bearded dragons.
Specifically the Coccidia And Pinworms.
I have the Snake Quarantine.
And it's just not making sense...

Kam went off the food for a few days. He was eating great after brumation. He ate a handful of times.

Does anybody have answers to the parasite question.?
Thanks.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Well I wouldn't see why not. Considering humans can get parasites from their cats and dogs as well it would make sense that they are interchangeable....

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Anybody else.?
I'm concerned and I'm mentally handicapped from all the medicines that they forced me.
And I don't wanna endanger my life or someone else's life over a sick Ball python that I don't know how to treat.
They are forcing antipsychotics and I'll let you guys know if I lose the disabled apartment I'm apart of because of noise violations.
And I'll let you guys know if these are 'good agencies', which, so far, I've noted they're NOT.!
They don't help :(

I dunno why CAPS can be so offensive and hurt children. I'm hurt badly upstairs. :(
I've never seen someone hurt a child so badly.

The guy I got the free snake from says he shouldn't have Parasites.
The fact he lives in Spokane he might know these Child Adult Protective workers and they could be doing a drill... And they could have owned the snake just to study what I would do.
It's actually very common in psychology to study someone without them knowing.

CAPS is an agency that ruined my families life :'(

Last edited:

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Anybody else.?
I'm concerned and I'm mentally handicapped from all the medicines that they forced me.
And I don't wanna endanger my life or someone else's life over a sick Ball python that I don't know how to treat.
They are forcing antipsychotics and I'll let you guys know if I lose the disabled apartment I'm apart of because of noise violations.
And I'll let you guys know if these are 'good agencies', which, so far, I've noted they're NOT.!
They don't help :(

I dunno why CAPS can be so offensive and hurt children. I'm hurt badly upstairs. :(
I've never seen someone hurt a child so badly.

The guy I got the free snake from says he shouldn't have Parasites.
The fact he lives in Spokane he might know these Child Adult Protective workers and they could be doing a drill... And they could have owned the snake just to study what I would do.
It's actually very common in psychology to study someone without them knowing.

CAPS is an agency that ruined my families life :'(
My friend has a ball python. I have no knowledge of them whatsoever 😔😔 hope someone can help you out that knows about them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom