Power cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
There was another thread talking about the same thing. They mentioned to cuddle him or wrap up. If you have the ability to block off air vents in his cage why not fill a few pop bottles with hot water? You would be suppressed how long this would heat the cage. I have not tried this. Actually don't even have my beardies yet but I use this in my mini greenhouses in the spring and it works well.

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
I have planned this out also. I have a couple of options.

My fireplace runs on propane, not electricity, so I could place the tanks in front of the fire (of course not too close).

Also, we have some battery-powered generators we bought for a big power outage a few years ago, and those could be set up in the garage where the tanks are.

If either of these options work for you, good luck!!

PHXSPAZZ

Hatchling Member
I have a power inverter and a car battery that will run the lights for 12 hours on a charge, if it's longer then that I can jump the battery off my car in 20 minutes.
and if the grand kids are in the car I plug the power inverter in there and they can play thier games.

DOUG, ROSE,SPAZZ AND LUCKY

BKRsBeardie

Hatchling Member
These are great suggestions! I have a wood stove so I can keep the babies we have warm, but I like the idea of snuggling too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom