Power outage - new baby beardie 😓

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Once a day on one meal but do do lightly. It's true there is a LOT of info out there about dusting and tbh there is nothing that is 100% conclusive because dragons don't all eat the same amounts + we as owners may put a fraction more on one day than another, etc.
I've always switched between cal w/D3 on 1-2 days a week and cal. w/out on other days. That's what I aimed for, and this was with raising over 70 babies at a time some years. Here's the baby beardie tax ...

1703459229901.jpg
1703459326367.jpg

Pic of them hatching and also outside getting some real uvb.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I didn’t dust his insects today. I did yesterday and the day before. I do have the calcium powder with D3. I thought I only needed to dust them 4-5 times a week. This is another one of those things where I look it up online and I’m left deciphering what I should do. There is conflicting I for out there.
Do I need to dust all the crickets I give him in a day or just the crickets in one feeding? 😅
5 x per week once per feeding/ day lightly coated on the insects

ArtClassBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bowser
Once a day on one meal but do do lightly. It's true there is a LOT of info out there about dusting and tbh there is nothing that is 100% conclusive because dragons don't all eat the same amounts + we as owners may put a fraction more on one day than another, etc.
I've always switched between cal w/D3 on 1-2 days a week and cal. w/out on other days. That's what I aimed for, and this was with raising over 70 babies at a time some years. Here's the baby beardie tax ...
Very cool! Thank you for the clarification; I need to get calcium without D3, too.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom