New Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post a couple of new pictures of the girls. Freckles had just started removing her shed and looks so adorable and Alf loves a bath
009.jpg
prettygirl.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, Freckles needs to remove the hat. :p Looks great though. Alf looks amazingly healthy. Does she still act uneasy?

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Diane,Alf is acting very well now. She has been the sweetest thing all week,except for her spring fever. She still wants to be cuddled at night and is back to loving being petted. I think alot of her problem was shedding(her first one since coming home).She is eating like a pig,loves turnip greens but eats all green turnips are just her favorite.She doesn't eat a lot of greens,but some each day. She eats crickets every day as well as a few Phoenix worms and a (very) occasional wax worm.She gets a bath nearly every day,unless I am gone about all day(which is rare) but at least every other day.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Sara!

The girls look good!
I must say I did have to laugh at that pic of Freckles she does look like she has a beanie cap on. :lol:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I love that picture of Freckles,it's one of my favorites!!!! I still cannot take her out of viv to hold her,but she will sit on my hand for longer periods of time now,when at first she would hiss and try to bite. I think if I keep working with her I'll be able to hold her eventually.She is a very pretty little creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom