Bath and Bask

I just gave Haze a bath (water sat right at her ankles and she was supervised the entire time), She sat for a while and when she was ready to get out, she climbed to the edge of the unused cookie plate to be let out. She was so well behaved until I tried to dry her off, then she turned into an escape artist lol. Now she is basking on her hammock and she seems so happy. I've noticed that she loves to spy on me, and with the placement of her hammock, she can do that very well. She is full, clean, and warm now and I bet she is the happiest dragon within 10 miles!

I'm including a couple of pictures from her bath time!

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0267.jpeg
    IMG_0267.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 32

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They are very curious lil animals. I always try to keep my guys where they can see us moving around the house.

Dot4Dot7Dot

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Haze/Yelnats (~2-3mo old)
They are very curious lil animals. I always try to keep my guys where they can see us moving around the house.
Her viv is sat near my desk in my room. My room is the safe and quiet place, though we do listen to murder mysteries together lol. The doors to her tank can see all of my room and I have one side uncovered so she can watch me at my desk. I usually leave my bedroom door open till around her bed time.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom