Not open for further replies.

NickyandKiki

Original Poster
tried wiping it off and its still there

another pic
kikieye3.jpg

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
If it's dried on, it'll need a fair soak. Dab it with a water drop every 20 seconds for a couple of minutes, then give it a gentle rub with a soggy whatever as recommended.

What does it feel like?

NickyandKiki

Original Poster
Thank you for your advice we just soaked a cotton bud in water and wet it every 20secs or so and its come off all is well again ...... apart from me feeling a little silly lol

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
*winks* No problem.

I always say it's better to be safe and have it checked out first, you're certainly not the first to have worried about an odd mark or lump and it turned out to be nothing. 9/10 it's nothing but muck, but it's that last 10% you want to have looked at properly - so yes, better to ask than not :)

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
Let me make sure we are all looking at the same thing. I see what appears to be a piece of shed on the lip right at the corner of the mouth but I don't think that's what they are talking about. There is something that looks oddly like an alien face right under the eye. Right? It doesn't look like something that will just wipe right off, or even scrub off for that matter. My guess has to be a cricket bite that is swollen up really bad? I'm sorry, you've probably already answered this but does it seem to hurt?

PonchoandDaddy

Hatchling Member
I was just kidding lmao! Sorry. I'm in the bed with the flu and am clearly not in my right mind enough to realize there are 2 pages. Glad Kiki is better. Now let me get better before I lose my mind!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great the area was not an attached bump & it came off after all. I had looked earlier at your thread, but didn't have a chance to comment.
I am glad that it was nothing serious! He is a cute little thing!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom