Yellow bumps under shed

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Let us know how the healing is going. I hope you are able to find some silver cream. If you aren't
able to find that, you can also try some raw unpasteurized honey to help out with infection. It is very
safe to use, as well.

Tracie

Mangomom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mango
Hello,

Let us know how the healing is going. I hope you are able to find some silver cream. If you aren't
able to find that, you can also try some raw unpasteurized honey to help out with infection. It is very
safe to use, as well.

Tracie
This is a picture of it last night from after she shed and another one from this morning. This morning it’s all dried up. I went to the vet during their walk in hours and they refused to see us because no one was able to see reptiles. (Our vet is still out of town.) This time they did offer an appointment until then. This is the only reputable exciting vet anywhere even close to me. I am willing to travel but even then there is nothing realistic. She’s acting normal and ate a ton. I think she’s feeling much better having finally shed, this was a rough one for her. Until thursday I will do iodine rinses and raw honey. Let me know any other tips you have! Thanks for everything for far, Tracie and @AHBD

Attachments

• IMG_9655.jpeg
    IMG_9655.jpeg
    245.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9084.jpeg
    IMG_9084.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 16

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sounds good, only other thing I can think of is remember to not pull any shed off. Hopefully this will heal up soon, good to hear that her appetite is back. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is good news she seems to be feeling better. I agree, just continue to use the diluted betadine rinses when needed & applying the raw honey to help ward off any infection.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom