My sick babygirl cammie

Andrewp1018

Beardie name(s)
Cammie , stephy, angryman
I have a sweet angel of a beardie I got with a large tumor under her right arm is about the size of a walnut been to the vet they said there isn't much they can do removing it can kill her she's such a sweet girl does anyone have any tumor shrinking home remedies or ideas I got her for my bday. Oct 7 th I knew she might not live long but I want to help her if I can any ideas help ty

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Goodness, I hate to hear that your girl has a tumor. Did you try to get a second opinion, just in case?
I have heard that CBD is very good for helping with cancer. Grapeseed extract & monolaurin (derivative
of coconut oil) are helpful, too.
Is she active & eating right now?

Tracie

Andrewp1018

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thanks yeah I'd had two vets check her out unfortunately not much they can do shes eating fine and active thank God but I hate to see her suffer and die like this any home remedies or ideas help ty all

Andrewp1018

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Here's a pic of sweet cammie I'm currently putting a mix of honey and baking soda on it

Attachments

• IMG_20231123_200420_872.jpg
    IMG_20231123_200420_872.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 38

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw man , I'm so sorry this happened to your good girl. :( Maybe even try for another vet somewhere ? Sometimes teaching schools for vets have the newest methods. I've read of a study where ginger killed cancer in a petri dish but of course putting something on her topically can't affect the cells lying under the scales , inside of her. Still, you might try to put a pinch of powdered ginger mixed with the raw honey . I hope there's something you can find, just grasping at straws and hoping . What did the vets say about surgery ? Did they think it's spread too much ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Poor girl! I agree with AHBD, some schools have some really good teaching vet training. If she is doing
well right now, there might be something they could try if her health is good.
Try some CBD orally, it could help in case there is some internal spreading.

Let us know how she is doing.
Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom