jumped from my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombies

landed on his back n bounced on a shag carpet from about five n a half inches up ..
hes kool .. still eating movin around .. his ryte eye seems to always be shut now ..

wut could it be?

i flushed wit distilled sterile water ..

chancellor91

Juvie Member
probably just irritated the eye a bit, check on it for the next couple days and if it doesnt get better call and see what a vet would recomend

zombies

Original Poster
nah nah nah i mean feet

5 n a half feet

my bad .. i didnt catch that and wondered why no one cared ..

i take him out the cage n he uses both eyes always .. hes bryte .. no stress marks .. once i put em in the cage ge keep his ryte eye closed .. it aint the uvb lamp neither cuz im using zoomed mvb n its bout 12 inches away ..

n besides that i have another beardie in the tank wit him/her .. still dont kno either but hatched together .. yea yea i kno the risk wutever ..

his eye is shut ryte now and he is jus basking and he didnt eat much this mornin at all

zombies

Original Poster
yea he'll move around jus fine .. still get bryte when hes out his cage n open both eyes ..

when hes in his cage he juss lays there witt that eye closed most the tyme

zombies

Original Poster
yes ive flushed the eye. he has been sleepin all day n thays not lyke him. he can catch food. he doesnt seem to be hungry

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
zombies":327a2 said:
yes ive flushed the eye. he has been sleepin all day n thays not lyke him. he can catch food. he doesnt seem to be hungry

Try manipulating his arms and legs to see if he expresses any pain. Prod him a little bit and see is he "grimaces." It does sound like something might be hurt a bit. Is there a chance you can take him to the vet to get a few x-rays/tests done? Hydration helps with sickness/injuries, so please give him a bath.

Thanks,
Haley

zombies

Original Poster
as of ryte now theres no possible way i can afford goin to a vet n gettin xrays
got caught up in a bad situation a while ago .. payin for it now .. n my transmission on my 07 300 already went out so its in the shop ryte now ..

i gave him a bath n he did his naturally duties and **** in his bath ..

hes not himself tho .. hes a beast .. i havent seen him eat anything all day today i dont think ..

zombies

Original Poster
i have. he seems staight ige massaged his belly moved his arms legs. held em a few different ways. she bryte. but jus baskin.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Her lethargy indicates that there's something wrong, but if you can't find anything wrong with her, the only determination of whether she has and injusry or not would be an x-ray. She may have something nuerologically wrong with her if there is no break,sprain,etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sohaiko
Top Bottom