Gypsy's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is for my new little beardie girl..which i actually have yet to get,i'm picking her up saturday.I believe she is a year and a beatiful pastel color.Once i get her,i will be posting lots of pictures of my new baby!so...yay! :D

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She will be!...actually,i'm not sure exactly what she'll look like...the lady i'm adopting from is giving me two possible females to adopt so...gotta see which one is better for me saturday.i'm so excited!

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Just read about your history on another thread... So sorry you had such a bad experience before, but I'm glad you're getting another one! It sounds like this will be a much more positive experience for you :) Beardies have lots of personality and I look forward to hearing about Gypsy's! :) Good luck waiting until Sat !!
Carrie

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you so much,for the condolences and the congratulations.i'm lucky this is such an older beardie,not quite so much to worry about^-^i'm so excited,one more day!

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i just can't wait to hold her.and i loved watching Falkor on her/his webcam!it's fun..helps me tide over til i can watch Gypsy in her tank.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
Edwtampa":23mvhkcx said:
i just can't wait to hold her.and i loved watching Falkor on her/his webcam!it's fun..helps me tide over til i can watch Gypsy in her tank.
cool! glad falkor could be of service to help you bide the time :)

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well,i did it!i got Gypsy and she is so beautiful and sweet..and big!^-^not huge but...i love her anyway.

here she is,hangin in her new tank on a new log arch

gypsy_1_by_crystalsetsuna-d30fcqt.jpg

gypsy_2_by_crystalsetsuna-d30fcvb.jpg

close ups of Gypsy on my knee while i'm at the laptop

gypsy_3_by_crystalsetsuna-d30fd35.jpg

gypsy_4_by_crystalsetsuna-d30fd77.jpg

and one last picture,and i want everyone to go "awww" with me...this is my mom with Gypsy cuddled behind her neck,sleeping.

gypsy_5_by_crystalsetsuna-d30fdcq.jpg

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
Awwwwwww She's beautiful :) Looks like she's settling in pretty nicely as well from the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Have fun with your new little (or not so little) one
Carrie

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank yooou!!i agree...and i am having so much fun,she's just spent the last half hour nuzzled into MY neck and sleeping away,hehe.but i am probably gonna put her to bed now...or just lay down in bed with her for a little while.^-^i did see the eye bulge thing earlier...freaked me out,she had just closed her eyes and i realized they were bulging!then they went to normal.freaky.

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
hehe Sounds like you've had a good day ! Snuggled in and nuzzling is a fun way to hang out :) My girl Sydney is a pretty good snuggler, esp once she's a bit sleepier. Otherwise there is exploring to do. :roll:
My first dragon, Pogo, would sleep for HOURS on your shoulder under a sweatshirt. You could go about your daily business and he wouldn't budge. :lol: But he was a laid back boy for sure :)
Enjoy spending Sunday with Miss Gypsy!! :blob8:

Edwtampa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
okay, really funny story happened today.

i had let Gypsy have her run of the floor in my livingroom, and she immidiately went under the sofa.i worried a little until she came out on her own then i relaxed and watched tv. then i heard her claws making a sound on something and looked,seeing her climbing ontop of the legs of a table next to/behind the sofa.found it soo adorable!go back to watching tv.a while later,i glance down to check on her and she is GONE! i think maybe she is under the sofa again,so i check.no Gypsy.i look under my dad's recliner. no Gypsy. now i'm gettin a little worried.i begin checking EVERYWHERE and i can't find her!so i tell my dad, and he says "maybe she climbed up into the sofa"i'm worrying about her maybe being crushed.so we both tip over the sofa and check inside of it.still no Gypsy! now i'm really worried and wondering how i'll ever find my dragon,and what i'll do if i can't.i go to check around the house in case she scampered away without my noticing when my dad calls me back,saying he found her. i came back and asked where she was.it had turned out the rascal had climbed halfway up the curtains behind the sofa,and a fold of the curtain had hidden her! i would of taken a picture to prove it, but dad wouldn't wait long enough..he wanted to put the sofa back right then!so...sadly,no proof.but a funny story none the less!gonna check the curtains aswell whenever Gypsy decides to disappear on one of her freeroaming hours.

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
I'm glad you spotted her in the curtain !! My little girl Sydney likes to climb things too. I have the "hiding" spots figured out so far at least when she gets out to run around. Keep an eye on Gypsy and figure out her spots...unless she always runs for the curtains ! Hope she is doing well and settling in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom