Can anyone help this little one

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeus1

Saw this one at the Petco in Flint, MI. He has no use of his right front leg. They are asking $30 for him. They are on calcium sand also. Will attach a picwhen home.

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
Is he otherwise healthy? I'm only asking because I'm wondering if he is healthy enough to ship? I could take care of him. It's a 10.5 hour drive from New Hope, MN. Also, I would think he could not be shipped until this big deep freeze ends. I'm out of country for another 5 days, but I hear all the reports of the severe temperature drops.

~Shelby

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
No one has gotten this guy yet. I am going to post it in my rescue groups but if no one can take him,then could anyone help with transportation to get him to me?

Shelby

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
If someone can get him to Chicago, then I have someone who can take him from Chicago to Wasau, WI and I can drive to Wausau to get him.

~Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom