Sinatra: genuine Cuban cigars for everyone!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
22!!!!!!! That's the number 22 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜
Ruby clutched this morning 22 eggs πŸ₯š πŸ₯š πŸ₯š πŸ₯š πŸ₯š πŸ₯š
They are a little earlier than I was expecting though. It's been a day or two more than three weeks since her and Sinatra latched. I hope they are viable.
But in the famous words of Emily from SnakeDiscovery "incubate till there's no debate"
The proud father and his broodπŸ˜€
20240107_083942.jpg
20240107_083644.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
UPDATE: 23 eggs πŸ₯š and counting πŸ˜‹

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
How come I didn’t notice this topic and these photos!?:oops:
And I was waiting for you to post a photo with Sinatra as a father, but I thought that you didn’t have time for that.
Sinatra will soon become the father of a huge family! I think that his children will be very beautiful dragons, considering that their mother is Ruby - there is no doubt about it.:love::love::love:
I like this funny guy!🀩
I hope he has already gotten over the stress of the move?
Did you manage to arrange the view from his window?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Thank you 😊
He is settling down, he ate pretty good for me yesterday. He does have a view but it isn't as good as Snickers. He can see the back yard and the woods, Snickers has a lake front view.
Sinatra fell on love with the cable guy yesterday. He raised 7 kinds of hell to get to him and was friendly as can be when I took him out, I've never seen him act like before. They are strange lil creatures lol πŸ˜†
The dude was Jamaican but didn't have an accent until he spoke in Jamaican. I think that is what Sinatra reacted to. He almost immediately went bonkers trying to come and get to him. It was actually kinnda sweet.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Yes, they are cool little characters. :D
Foxy is always very wary of strangers.🀨
I'm glad that Sinatra is adapting to his new place, I think the view of the woods is very nice. Dragons are able to notice such insignificant details that they will always have something to look at.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes, they are cool little characters. :D
Foxy is always very wary of strangers.🀨
I'm glad that Sinatra is adapting to his new place, I think the view of the woods is very nice. Dragons are able to notice such insignificant details that they will always have something to look at.
I agree.
The birds here worry me though. I've seen a bald eagle and a red tailed hawk twice each out front over the lake circling over the water, and I put peanuts out back for a squirrel I saw in the yard but these huge jays came and got them. (They are weird looking, they look like a blue jay but have no white and a solid black head) I'm afraid the birds will spook the beardies. So far though they seem to love the view. I've got Sweet Pea up high enough that she can see outside over Snickers habitat, it's the first time she's had a good window view. Every time I go check on her she is peering outside πŸ™‚.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I agree.
The birds here worry me though. I've seen a bald eagle and a red tailed hawk twice each out front over the lake circling over the water, and I put peanuts out back for a squirrel I saw in the yard but these huge jays came and got them. (They are weird looking, they look like a blue jay but have no white and a solid black head) I'm afraid the birds will spook the beardies. So far though they seem to love the view. I've got Sweet Pea up high enough that she can see outside over Snickers habitat, it's the first time she's had a good window view. Every time I go check on her she is peering outside πŸ™‚.
A large number of wild birds means the good ecology of this place, this is good.
But you need to be very careful when walking with dragons outside. I don’t know how warm it will be in the summer here, apparently for sunbathing you will need to use aviaries with bird netting.
I'm happy for Sweet Pea. She has a view from the window that she had never had. I began to take this very seriously (about what a dragon can see) after an experiment, the results of which someone posted on the forum. In the experiment, the dragon was shown a video on how to open the door to the room with roaches and they learned this after watching the video on a laptop. it's amazing how much information they gain from observing something, they learn and are greatly enriched!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I've seen that video, it just proves they are intelligent.
I aways feel bad for the beardie that wasn't shown the video though. It seems like he was slighted.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Update: they eggs weren't fertile πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
I'm so bummed πŸ˜ͺ

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oh, I'm so sorry :(:(:(
I really hope that there will be more attempts and you will give Sinatra and Ruby a chance to become parents!
Oh for sure.
At this point I'm about ready to start taking them to a fertility clinic lmao 🀣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom