Bearded dragon suddenly tired

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
My bearded dragon was fine yesterday. Today, he looks tired, and I think he is trying to sleep. Today, he dosent want food as much. Please help!

Attachments

• D61CB87A-A935-4D76-84F0-83197465CF9E.jpeg
    D61CB87A-A935-4D76-84F0-83197465CF9E.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 71

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K it's good that he's hungry for crickets ! Be sure to go easy for a while, just a few a day since Cole has just had this bad experience. You can drip a little water on his snout for a drink, even mix a tiny bit of grape juice or raw honey in it but not too much.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
O.K it's good that he's hungry for crickets ! Be sure to go easy for a while, just a few a day since Cole has just had this bad experience. You can drip a little water on his snout for a drink, even mix a tiny bit of grape juice or raw honey in it but not too much.
Ok thank you. Doctor said to give him some repta boost. Also, I think it is important to mention that the ennema was awhile ago. He was given it 3 weeks ago, and felt bad for a couple of days. He started going to the bathroom again two weeks ago. Right before and the day after he went, he also didn’t feel good. As soon as he went I stopped the laxatives. He has had diarrhea and was gradually eating better since until today.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree with AHBD, try to go slowly with the influx of protein & solid foods since he has had tummy
issues, poor thing.
The Reptaboost should be helpful, also. The laxatives can be pretty harsh on the system too & really
throw them out of balance for awhile.

Tracie

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaineyPoo
Top Bottom