Bearded dragon suddenly tired

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
My bearded dragon was fine yesterday. Today, he looks tired, and I think he is trying to sleep. Today, he dosent want food as much. Please help!

Attachments

• D61CB87A-A935-4D76-84F0-83197465CF9E.jpeg
    D61CB87A-A935-4D76-84F0-83197465CF9E.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 71

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Nothing new in his diet. The diarrhea is from laxatives. The uvb is up to date: temps might have been a little warmer for this past week. I thing l he was glass surfing from an upset stomach. That’s what he seems to be doing.
Oh did you mention that before about the laxatives ? Was he seen by a vet and given Lactulose or Enulose ? Why was the laxative given ? That's probably the reason he's sluggish.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Oh did you mention that before about the laxatives ? Was he seen by a vet and given Lactulose or Enulose ? Why was the laxative given ? That's probably the reason he's sluggish.
He was given a laxative awhile ago. It was ennema and two others. The ennema made him feel bad for two days. He was doing much better. All of a sudden he is not good.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
I think my tank is too hot for my 5 month old because he is always under his basking rock and is gaping for 2-3 seconds 3 times that I've recorded
What are your temperatures and how are you taking them — gaping is a bearded dragon’s way of thermoregulating which doesn’t generally mean they are too hot, but if your temperatures exceed 110 degrees Fahrenheit he is definitely going to be too hot.

Don’t use stick-on thermometers or temp guns, they are wildly inaccurate (stick-ons don’t measure surface temps or ambient temps adequately and temp guns are meant for cooking). The best your going to get is a digital probe thermometer on each side.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom