YAY we have a forum!

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yup, that big one is mojo, 52cm 440grams now.. she is in brumation.. she will breed this season at a year and a half and should lay at 2years.. male is 4years old same weight/size. ALL those babies i got for free off a nice bloke, got the snakes off him too.. gave methe jungle for alot less.. he is selling them over a grand and no way could i get one if i had to pay that :roll: pick up a spencer next week :D and idk how much ive used all up. maybe 2grand? :lol: but ive payed for 3/4 of the cost :)

gulum":7307b said:
That big one cant be Mojo?
How much have all these herps set you back? If your getting some good prices let me know, must have more :twisted:

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
mushu002-1.jpg

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:lol: my big juvie girl might be ready for breeding season.. but she is a rick walker not yellow :cry:

gulum":af7d4 said:
Go Mojo, still think she would go well with Gummie :p
Tell us if there are any herps that you cant take :D

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:lol: i want some whites but no luck finding anyone who is selling. :banghead: :angry5: can't wait for spencer though.. gotta love goannas : 8)

gulum":9b3a7 said:
Nothing wrong with loving. Would that make orange :D

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah, spencer monitor/goanna adult males get 1.2m, so hopefully I get a female ROFL. Got a 10x4x4 enclosure being built.. :)

gulum":1060f said:
Your not getting Goa's are you? Your really making me jealous

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:lol: :lol: the unfair part is i have to pay all the money! I'm broke now :roll: but as a hatchie it only costs like 100 to set up $350 for the spencer 8)

gulum":f53ef said:
Holy .., damn.
Can't say much :evil:

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Drugs (joking :lol: ) i work two part time jobs at maccas/hungry jacks :lol: + birthday money and 3years of saving christmas money..

gulum":2a00a said:
Were did you get all the money?

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
ahh nice,
I am swamped with school work - I picked the suicide six, so I dont work even though maccas is down the road :(

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:lol: im not t school.. im dumb lol :lol: well i go to school..but a different type of school

gulum":a6d8a said:
ahh nice,
I am swamped with school work - I picked the suicide six, so I dont work even though maccas is down the road :(

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
your still home schooled, right?
I've been back like 1 day and were already hijacking threads like the good old days :D

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom