YAY we have a forum!

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Oh dear, haven't ever posted a pic :? . Dave, can u get in touch with me PLEASE so I can learn - I have that photo account thing u need. I shouldn't be such a sook & just give it a go. Dave also didn't realise you'd bought the littlies - they're so tiny, you forget, & SO cute - can't wait to see their colours in 6 months time. I've just ordered 2 sub-adult reds, hope to meet them in 2-3 wks time. Cameron, won't be back on-line til Tues next wk, if can't do the photo thing will try & explain myself better once I have a good look - u know how u just get used to things :oops: Will be in touch.
PS - the rock looks awesome!

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SunshineLollipop":62eee said:
Oh dear, haven't ever posted a pic :? . Dave, can u get in touch with me PLEASE so I can learn - I have that photo account thing u need. I shouldn't be such a sook & just give it a go. Dave also didn't realise you'd bought the littlies - they're so tiny, you forget, & SO cute - can't wait to see their colours in 6 months time. I've just ordered 2 sub-adult reds, hope to meet them in 2-3 wks time. Cameron, won't be back on-line til Tues next wk, if can't do the photo thing will try & explain myself better once I have a good look - u know how u just get used to things :oops: Will be in touch.
PS - the rock looks awesome!

Sorry I've been having computer problems :cry: I'll pm you how to do it.

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hey Dave, thanks for the reply :) Have u heard of Sarah Codman from Bris? Can't get a contact on her if u know anything? U might have more time to contact me on school hols?
Cameron, had it in my head u meant the air vent thingy, so here it is (if my picture thing works - wait for it... wait for it...)
IvoryPallets502008108.jpg

Oh wow :blob5: I think I did it!! There's no stopping me now :twisted:

So all I meant is it's got a wooden hood where the light fits into & it then leaves a vent at the back which allows enuf air flow. In the pic u can see where the leads drop down - that's where the opening is. Would've taken one from the back but can't move it, too heavy.
All for now

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
camscaramelcactus said:
By the way, cave/rocks are coming along great. Check it out. Just finished the first coat of grout on the outside. Going to look great.

You're so clever. Pet stores do really well out of me for things like that.

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SunshineLollipop":7af2a said:
Hey Dave, thanks for the reply :) Have u heard of Sarah Codman from Bris? Can't get a contact on her if u know anything? U might have more time to contact me on school hols?
Cameron, had it in my head u meant the air vent thingy, so here it is (if my picture thing works - wait for it... wait for it...)
IvoryPallets502008108.jpg

Oh wow :blob5: I think I did it!! There's no stopping me now :twisted:

So all I meant is it's got a wooden hood where the light fits into & it then leaves a vent at the back which allows enuf air flow. In the pic u can see where the leads drop down - that's where the opening is. Would've taken one from the back but can't move it, too heavy.
All for now

Yeah, I know somewho who knows her. Will try and get a contact for you, well done on the picture too! :)

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Dave, appreciate a no. or contact - thought I might be able to go down & see what colours she's got - want to see those whites in person - anyone know if they get sunburnt?? Yep, & I reckon I did pretty good too with the pic! :lol:

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SunshineLollipop":b8116 said:
Dave, appreciate a no. or contact - thought I might be able to go down & see what colours she's got - want to see those whites in person - anyone know if they get sunburnt?? Yep, & I reckon I did pretty good too with the pic! :lol:

Whites/Snows don't carry a albino mutation so they don't have effects like albinoes do (in animals and humans) though it seems albino pythons don't get effected like others. There is some cracker whites for sale but i'm focusing on Reds.. Though I'll keep mojo and her partner even though there yellows.

loza

hey all :)
im an aussie to :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
and im looking for any breeders of the amazing colour morphs- mainly reds but im not 100% on what i want yet.
if you know any good breeders PM me please :)

thanks
lauren :D

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
loza":1a5be said:
hey all :)
im an aussie to :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
and im looking for any breeders of the amazing colour morphs- mainly reds but im not 100% on what i want yet.
if you know any good breeders PM me please :)

thanks
lauren :D

Where in Aus are you located? :D

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
loza":47edd said:
im in NSW.
i spose i'l have to freight ay. but thats no problem ;)
Kirby on this site is in NSW, I don't know if he got his beardies to breed this year though... he has red orange yellow coloured but don't know if he ended up breeding, I will keep a lookout for any good ones though and pm you the ad's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom