YAY we have a forum!

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
OMG!!! Probably just so everyone else in the world doesn't have to listen to us whingeing about other countries and measurements and funny names they use :lol: . Speaking of which, just found a sight that converts Farenheit to Celcius, the Gallons thing + weights - go to http://www.exclusivedragons.com or google bearded dragons & it eventually comes up.Hey Dave94 got your post - don't know to do the highlight thing so people know what your answering - am not so computer literate. Apart from seeing pics on the internet, I've never actually known anyone who owns beardies or seen anyone elses setup so would be great. Don't want to give any personal info over the net though - forever distrustful. Hope to catch up!

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SunshineLollipop":c9b5c said:
OMG!!! Probably just so everyone else in the world doesn't have to listen to us whingeing about other countries and measurements and funny names they use :lol: . Speaking of which, just found a sight that converts Farenheit to Celcius, the Gallons thing + weights - go to http://www.exclusivedragons.com or google bearded dragons & it eventually comes up.Hey Dave94 got your post - don't know to do the highlight thing so people know what your answering - am not so computer literate. Apart from seeing pics on the internet, I've never actually known anyone who owns beardies or seen anyone elses setup so would be great. Don't want to give any personal info over the net though - forever distrustful. Hope to catch up!

Yep, I understand that. If you ave any pictures of yours it would be good :)

grumpy

Hi,
I am from Victoria.
I don't get to use the computer
very often as the kids need it.
I don't always have anything to say...
just read a post or two then go.
Nice to meet you all.

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
I guess we must have made enough topics to warrant a seperate forum. I wonder if he could send our old topics over here :lol:
Good to see some new aussies on the forums, where you all from?
Im here on the Gold Coast with my little beardie Gulum, not little 30cm+ nearly 3 yrs :D

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Hey Grumpy (love the name!) & Gulum - is that your Beardies name? Me & Dave94 are from Toowoomba (haven't met each other yet though). There are more of us out there but I can understand when there's so many topics on the main site that it's hard to monitor everything. I only have 2 days a wk now where I can hop on for a squizz so not much time. Anyway, am off again. Catch u all next time! - Kathy :D

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
Yeh,
There is still a few more of us in Queensland, MissB etc. If you want to see a topic on aussie members [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=46772 f=59 ] I got Gulum's name from the local aboriginal dialect. It was the middle part of bearded dragon :) We just call him Gummie for short. What are/is your Beardie(s) name(s) (if you have one/any)

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Where to start - We have 'P' short for Present Boy, our little girl's Beardie that was orignally called Present Girl. Then there's 'Sunshinelollipop', Lollipop for short. We have Stumpy with the missing Lt back leg & Lt foot. 'Bigfella' is big. We have The Beardie Previously Known As Prince(ss) a.k.a. 'Mamba' now - his tail goes black & whips back & forth when he's trying to mate. And inside we have Bub, short for Beezelbub, & last but not least there's Pebbles. I officially, according to my children, only own Stumpy, Bub & Bigfella are my partner's, P & Lollipop are our 5y.o. girl's, & our 7y.o. son owns Pebbles & Mamba. I am the sucker who looks after them all, & wouldn't have it any other way. :D

gulum

Sub-Adult Member
You breed your beardies?
Thats awesome. Im gonna start breeding mine as soon as I get a female (kinda an important part)
Any tips?

Dave94

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry guys. My internet is going mental and I forgot where you work sunshine so I couldn't pop in for a chat :D

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
gulum":0e128 said:
You breed your beardies?
Thats awesome. Im gonna start breeding mine as soon as I get a female (kinda an important part)
Any tips?

Once I have the babies as living proof I might think I can breed Beardies. Have 2 wks to 6 wks to go yet. I keep my guys outside & have let them bury their eggs naturally in the ground, so don't have any experience with incubation or that. Just ask as u get closer 'cause am happy to help if I can :D If I'm successful this year at all I want to go big & get colours happening - they absolutely fascinate me!

grumpy":0e128 said:
Hi Sunshinelollypop,
"Grumpy", is my husband's nick name for me,
only he adds a few different names after it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it! Thanks for the chuckle.

Dave haven't much time but will pm u again so we can be in touch :D

lloydy

Hey guys,
Just thought id say hello in this forum.

My names andrew, from melbourne, and well im looking to get a bearded dragon shortly.
got the enclosure built, and now im just finding all the lights and doing the interior.

Anyone else here from Melb? looking for a breeder to buy a beardie off.

cheers

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom