stopped eating greens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
skittles slowed down with his greens over the past month, and now he wont even take it. he had a few rasberries as a treat yesterday though. any idea on how to get him back to eating salads? i tried collard and dandelion greens

BBTrucker

i was told mine was 2.5 years old when i got him and hes 18" but yeah i have a similar problem.
he may eat like a big leaf or 2 and he will taste of somthn and if he likes it he will try a few more if he dont he turns his head to it, i offer him a salad everyday with mealworms(live) and i try to mix it up with rasberries and yellow squash witch he liked the squash and ate a few pieces of that.
i normally only sprinkly calcium twice a month hes got all new lights, and i also see him trying to do pull ups under the uvb light with the top of his cage. im worried he might fall and hurt himself. hes gotten a lil reckless and knocked over sum of his decor. any ideas add email and ill send pics of my setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom