Beardie not eating salads

Thehorde91

My beardie suddenly stopped eating salads. I feed her a nice salad everyday and a few roaches. I feed her primary collard greens, dandelion greens, and sometimes add squash, bellpepper, or a small amount of fruit. Usually she runs to her food bowl, but she hasnt shown interest for a week now. She basks all day and she doesnt look like she is starting to brumate because she is very awake and alert. Ive withheld bugs for a few days but she just does not care about her salads.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
My beardie suddenly stopped eating salads. I feed her a nice salad everyday and a few roaches. I feed her primary collard greens, dandelion greens, and sometimes add squash, bellpepper, or a small amount of fruit. Usually she runs to her food bowl, but she hasnt shown interest for a week now. She basks all day and she doesnt look like she is starting to brumate because she is very awake and alert. Ive withheld bugs for a few days but she just does not care about her salads.
Do you feed her the same vegetables and greens every week because if you do she may lose interest of them?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom