Slips enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I like it. Does he have easy access to the log hide on the basking side? I like to provide plenty of shady areas and hides in case they want to get out of the "sunlight" for a while.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The background is styra foam, very easy to cut the outline for the uvb light and also easy to take out when I'm cleaning her home. She's a happy and spoiled lizard.
85583-2609024160.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
How many beardies do you have and do you have a picture of them and the enclosure.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
You did a really good job on that cage I think your lizard will have a happy life. The one suggestion I have is building an actual shelf right under the basking bulb. My friend did it and he's so glad he did cuz his dragon is able to get close far and totally out of the bulb. Here is a pick of his.
85583-6157311215.jpg

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, we were thinking about doing something like that with the Styrofoam. My gf was also making a hammock for her, though I am not sure where to put it just yet. It still is a work in progress, anyways.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I like it. I'm glad to see when people take the time to make sure their pets are healthy, happy, and taken care of.

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Upgraded some navigation tunnels and climbs in slips corner today as she's been getting bored lately.
85583-2208984932.jpg
85583-7930235672.jpg

BG23

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks a lot, I try to do anything to make her happy she's a really good girl and she deserves it. Funny after I have her out and she runs around exploring the house and then I put her back when she gets cold she just basks for a little while then lays down and stares at me watching tv. Priceless.
85583-2360922867.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom