Server Full??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Alex that explains why it took me nearly 2 hours to log on earlier. Then when the site finally did come up it took me another 1/2 hour to navigate away from.........
Information

Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't my computer or just me, but rather a problem with the spike on the site.

Sorry that you have to work so hard to keep all of us happy with a place to hang out...but we thank you! :D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
When you get the "Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes" message, you can generally still browse. The forums automatically disable various features (search gets shut off first) when the server load starts to get a little high. I wish I could tell it to use a different metric. Unfortunately, it's hard coded to use the most sensitive one, rather than the more stable averages for load measurement.

As the server slowly recovers from its "pain" it will re-enable those features, as you have seen.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
It wouldn't let me go to any of the links at the top of the page or the index page earlier today...usually it does. But all seems to be working fine right now. :D

Thanks again Alex you rock...glad it's you and not me having to figure it out. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom