Brumation Blues

Beardie name(s)
Lemon
Anybody else really miss their beardies this time of the year? Lemon has now been brumating for about 3 weeks but surprised us with a few hours out yesterday! He had some water and ate one cricket before deciding upon a vertical snooze overnight. He tolerated a bit of a cuddle this morning and then immediately went back into his cave and snuggled into his blanket. Until next time Lemon! 👋

Attachments

• 20231020_211645.jpg
    20231020_211645.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 62

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Alex
Anybody else really miss their beardies this time of the year? Lemon has now been brumating for about 3 weeks but surprised us with a few hours out yesterday! He had some water and ate one cricket before deciding upon a vertical snooze overnight. He tolerated a bit of a cuddle this morning and then immediately went back into his cave and snuggled into his blanket. Until next time Lemon! 👋
My girl just came out a month or so ago, her first after a couple false starts. Had a nice long one, lost about 10% of her weight. The vet did call her "healthy, but not fat" about 6 months ago lol now she's out and about climbing and digging, slowly getting her appetite back. Wants to be hand fed and is oddly turning down her favorite golden raspberries. I should offer her a banana bite, it's been quite awhile.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom