Server Full??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Since yesterday afternoon (and until the weeeee hours of this morning), I haven't been able to use the 'View your posts' option. I'd get the following message: "Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Yeah I've also had this problem and was unable to use the 'view your posts' or any of the search options and am still unable to today.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Me too!
I was going to post a message in Website Comments till I seen this one.
I'm glad to know that it's just not me. This morning it let me twice, but now it is not working again. :cry:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yeah! Not only could I not View My Post everytime I'd try to post a reply it would take me to that page that says, "Sorry unable to use search right now try again in a few minutes." ARG!!! I lost a few large replies that way. :banghead: :banghead:
But I noticed sense we went offline a few minutes ago I'm now able to use the Veiw My Post again. :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
When that error comes up, it means there is a larger server load. But, I have to admit that it did last MUCH longer last night. It's possible there were some updates being done, that always affects things. Maybe Alex will be able to share some info with us.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
h0ndap0w3r":3c2de said:
just refresh your browser and it should work with a few tries
I tried that it didn't work either, but as soon as we came back online yesterday after going offline for maintenance it was working fine for me. :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I am actually having this issue tonight.I did try the refresh thing but its just not doing it for me tonight :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I only had it happen once to me tonight but it seems like everything is loading a little slower.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yep! Did it once to me a little while ago. And the refresh didn't do it for me either. I've also noticed today that when I open a thread with pic's it acts like I'm on dial-up :roll: ....real slow loading. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Same here. I was trying to submit my two pic posts and it took forever. I thought it was going to bomb out on me and lose what I had typed.
Perhaps we're posting too many pics?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
What are you saying Gina? Are you hinting that we're a little pic happy and possible slightly obsessed? :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
vickson420":9f10b said:
What are you saying Gina? Are you hinting that we're a little pic happy and possible slightly obsessed? :wink:
Oh goodness no! I would never admit to that! NEVER! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom