Reptiworms... He likes them! (Pic Heavy vid at end)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
No idea how many ended up in the dish...

IMG_20101112_085731.jpg

IMG_20101112_085744.jpg

IMG_20101112_085750.jpg

IMG_20101112_085900.jpg

IMG_20101112_085917.jpg

IMG_20101112_085933.jpg

IMG_20101112_090055.jpg

IMG_20101112_091342.jpg

Vid, going to town:

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
JeepMiller09":1gsjdulu said:
Wow hungry harvy!! I ordered 1000 of them and they should be in today! How many got out of the dish?

Yea, you would think he hadn't eaten in days... I searched the tank for escapee's but it would appear he found them all as well....

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
That's good! My guy does this thing where he will eat a bit stop look around for 3 mins and then eat some more. During that time all the worms scatter though out the tank. Lol. I have paper towel down so it makes it easy for them to get under it

I just bought 300, just to see how Spike likes them. I hear they are really healthy for them and I am sick to death of crix. And I do not EVER see the day when I will give them roaches! EWWWWWW

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I love the pics. Reptiworms are all that I buy now for my beardies, other than wax worms as a treat. They are a great feeder!!!

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
JeepMiller09":37c57bbs said:
That's good! My guy does this thing where he will eat a bit stop look around for 3 mins and then eat some more. During that time all the worms scatter though out the tank. Lol. I have paper towel down so it makes it easy for them to get under it

Mine doesn't like them rinsed or water bloated so they don't climb out of the dish. The scatter he has is when he tries to eat a few at once and one goes flying off his own tongue or nose...

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
JeepMiller09":166znb00 said:

I put the reptiworms in one of those dishes that is kidney shaped. The worms try to climb out, but when they do they slide right back to the bottom.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
We got extra-small ones for our Bowser, who passed away. Now we have a 9ish month old, Clovis, who is happily devouring them! I am going to order some medium ones for him soon, because the extra smalls are so very tiny and hard to purge of substrate. Bowser needed them that small, but Clovis can eat them two at a time, hehehe! We are quite happy not to have to keep crickets as a staple, though we will get them from the local Petsmart as treats for him to chase. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom