Digging a cave

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
It is a piece of work and I can tell you there isn't a lot of claw left on the front but it doesn't seem to bother him.
He does use literally all of the branches he has, which is why I tried very hard to have a way for him to get down from every peak safely.
He doesn't care anyways and sometimes climbs up the foam backwall or the sidewalls as well 🙈
Don't you have a really nice tank for Foxy as well?!
Yes, I want to significantly increase the volume of the terrarium. Foxy currently lives in a 70 gallon terrarium, I want to move him to a 170 gallon and I'm mentally planning the interior.
Where I live it is difficult to find a terrarium of a suitable size, so I will make it myself, now it is winter and my workshop is not heated, I am looking forward to warm weather to start making it.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thank you but I also took some inspiration from some of your setups ;)
Also the laws in Germany are quite harsh, so we have to use quite big tanks for our animals compared to the rest of the world (this is 210GAL or 150x80x80cm)
Man he is a lucky boy. Honestly I always say bigger is better, at some point I want to have mine in large setups also. Space for it with 5 dragons though is prohibitive 😔

Chris.

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Man he is a lucky boy. Honestly I always say bigger is better, at some point I want to have mine in large setups also. Space for it with 5 dragons though is prohibitive 😔
A lucky man you are with five dragons. An other one would be nice but yeah, if only space and money would be unlimited....

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom