New Digs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Your turtle is very cute! I will NOT show my kids or admit how tempted I am to try a new pet...
Aimee
:oops:

Bootz

shimmeriing":6fa8d said:
Bootz":6fa8d said:
It looks good. If it was me though I would have put just a little more angle on the divider. I did the same thing in my turtle tank and they had a hard time gettin to the land area with a straight vertical divider like that. That's just my opinion though. Your turtle may not have any trouble getting up there though. It does look good so props to you.8) ;)

she stated that she has a ramp, it's on the other side...if you really look you can see it..just a fyi.

Sorry I couldn't tell anything other than that it was a vertical divider with some texture. My Blackberry doesn't have extreme picture quality on some stuff.

dna, turtles can actually be fun. They're what I started with, and then my collection grew. But if you do decide to get a turtle, red ears are a good species to start with and they are a handfull at times.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Bootz":1b6cb said:
shimmeriing":1b6cb said:
Bootz":1b6cb said:
It looks good. If it was me though I would have put just a little more angle on the divider. I did the same thing in my turtle tank and they had a hard time gettin to the land area with a straight vertical divider like that. That's just my opinion though. Your turtle may not have any trouble getting up there though. It does look good so props to you.8) ;)

she stated that she has a ramp, it's on the other side...if you really look you can see it..just a fyi.

Sorry I couldn't tell anything other than that it was a vertical divider with some texture. My Blackberry doesn't have extreme picture quality on some stuff.

dna, turtles can actually be fun. They're what I started with, and then my collection grew. But if you do decide to get a turtle, red ears are a good species to start with and they are a handfull at times.

They seem like they would be fun!!! Our neighbor has a turtle that we feed when she's out of town and it's fun to watch him eat though we have never handled him. BUT we do live in a condo, with 2 cats, 2 beardies, a fish tank, and 2 rats in separate cages. So I will have to restrain myself for now. The pics are great though, and the thought will remain in the back of my mind :wink:

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I handle mine a little bit, but I think they are more of a display animal! :D As they tend to be shy unless inside their tank, then they are really interactive!

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You can go to conceptual creations pet products.com and look for the extreme turtle reserve. Thats what I use it says it has a filter, but it sucks so you will need another. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom